Thursday, August 6, 2015

Dusk, Almost Home (Sold)


 
I don't roam that far, but the things to see are endless. The weather, light, and seasons change.....each day feels very different if you get used to paying attention to little changes. As well, I change, because the thoughts working through me vary, which changes the emphasis and priority of what is seen. Acrylic and pencil on single ply archival matte, 7.75 x 9.75 inches, signed lightly in pencil.
 
...the back deck...the most common access to the back gardens, where the cats and humans love to spend time. Last night, while I was watching The Walking Dead, I forgot to take in the cat crunchies......a lovely skunk was enjoying crunchies and water just where you see this painting.....(skunks are very, very nice).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment