Thursday, September 8, 2016

Stylistic Range....




(top image, sold) I seem to have 3 types of pictures that I alternate between. One type is a straight observational record, with plenty of abstraction and design underlying the construction....but it attends to a strong desire to set down what presents itself to the eye (this type is not shown in these slides, but you see examples in the post previous). The second still follows observation but also asks for more 'bending' (emotion and interpretation also informs everything seen)....and the last type is based on memory of location but does not necessarily conform to the experienced visual layout. I need all these 3 types to account for my experience of this wonderful place I'm living in.....

www.harrystooshinoff.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment