Thursday, February 4, 2016

Last Light, February 2


 
 
Last Light, February 2 (Sold)
The sky was active and exciting as night fell yesterday. It was warm and there was even a 10 second shower at one point.........Acrylic collage painting on Stonehenge paper 9.5 x 12 inches, image size 8.75 x 10.5 inches.

It often surprises me how many changes in light and circumstance happen in the evening. It was super warm and foggy in one place. In 40 minutes we go from spectacular light effects to almost total darkness....

One of my favourite comments from my Facebook page, made about this piece. Thanks Michael C.    "Harry, I love your work. I see the world differently for a couple hours after I see one of your paintings. Then, ever so slowly, the visual clutter creeps back in."

www.harrystooshinoff.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment