Monday, November 21, 2016

Recent Pieces





A painting is made every day, and they all relate back to this place. I have to keep the process as fresh as possible, so the processes are constantly mixed....a piece done on location, a collage with paint on top in studio, a piece from memory and/or imagination, a piece from on site diagrams. I go out every day; sometimes it's to find a location to paint...but sometimes it's just to go out.....the painting comes after...

www.harrystooshinoff.com 

6 comments:

  1. All very nice! I like the exam paper with the grade showing through on the one piece. It's a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. I love reusing all my old teaching papers....it's amazing how papers stack up after years of teaching. Of course I didn't save most of them, but still......

      Delete
  2. Incredible story there. What happened after? Take care!
    Hand carved rubber stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lebbesy! I meant that sometimes the painting happens after the walk, and that I don't just go on the walks specifically to find subjects. I do sometimes,... and sometimes not....

      Delete